BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow, Snow, Go Away...

... and never come back! My lord, it wasn't snowing when I went to bed last night but boy, did it sure snow overnight.. and continued to snow until.. well, after 2:00 for sure. (I went to school then, and had no window to watch it from..)

I shoveled the front walk, and the sidewalk in front of the house this morning, so the mail man would come. I should say I dug it out.. probably a foot and a half deep! Took me about 15 minutes - but hey, that's an Activity Point!

I didn't end up going to my morning class, I figured it was more important to study for my midterm I had this afternoon. I think I did okay on the midterm, I may have messed up one question though, but I guess we'll see after reading week!

After my classes were over for the day Don and I went to the gym for about a half hour. It was super busy there! We weren't able to get on tredmills for awhile, so we used the recumbant bike instead, then walked the track. Wasn't the greatest workout ever, actually, it sucked... but.. another Activity Point!

I didn't have a dinner plan for tonight, which I usually do. I had no meat in my fridge, so I ended up cooking 3 small potatoes and topping them with some cauliflower, corn and cheddar cheese. That and a cup of milk, ended up being a 10 point meal - so much for a low-point dinner. It was okay though, because it was quite filling - and I got in lots of vegetables! Beats blowing my points for the day on something worse, right?

After dinner I went back out to shoveling. I was out there for over an hour this time. I gave myself another 2 activity points for this, so I've totaled 4 for the day. Not bad.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I work the late shift on Thursdays (12-8) so I probably won't be home until closer to nine, depending on the weather. Don is going to order a heart-shaped pizza from Boston Pizza. The past few years we said we would do that, then never did. He's going to order the Schezuan (sp?) which is 4 points a slice. We're going to make a salad too, and then take leftovers for lunch on Friday. No big pig out here! I'm still working at saving my Flex Points for my trip this weekend.

Speaking of my trip.. I started to do laundry a few hours ago, and seem to have forgotten about it. I better get at getting organized!

0 comments: