Nothing exciting happened today. I did go to Body Blast tonight though, and I'm glad. I really needed it. I do need to get going to the gym more. I'm going to go tomorrow after my Finance class... I do believe. No. I'm going to go. I WILL DO IT! No excuses! Haha!
I ended up going over my daily points by 3 today. I wasn't intending on doing it, but I ate my dinner before going to Body Blast, which I don't usually do and I ended up being super hungry afterwards, of course! I did however, earn 4 activity points, so it's okay!
I have an Accounting midterm tomorrow. I'm not quite ready for it yet, but I do intend on getting up early in the morning to study before my lab at 10 am. I also have time between classes in the afternoon, so I should be fine.
Wednesdays I haven't taken much care packing my lunches. I'm used to being able to bring "warm-up" lunches to work, and not having access to a microwave when I'm at School on Wednesdays is difficult!
So my goals for tomorrow are to pack a good, healthy lunch, and go to the gym! I think I'm going to hit the tredmill!
Back to studying!
I ended up going over my daily points by 3 today. I wasn't intending on doing it, but I ate my dinner before going to Body Blast, which I don't usually do and I ended up being super hungry afterwards, of course! I did however, earn 4 activity points, so it's okay!
I have an Accounting midterm tomorrow. I'm not quite ready for it yet, but I do intend on getting up early in the morning to study before my lab at 10 am. I also have time between classes in the afternoon, so I should be fine.
Wednesdays I haven't taken much care packing my lunches. I'm used to being able to bring "warm-up" lunches to work, and not having access to a microwave when I'm at School on Wednesdays is difficult!
So my goals for tomorrow are to pack a good, healthy lunch, and go to the gym! I think I'm going to hit the tredmill!
Back to studying!
2 comments:
You go girl! oh... and kick some exam but! :)
It may seem corny, and look a little dorky (I'm being silly :) ) but I went shopping for a 'cool' thermos for keeping my food warm. It helps a lot when you are stuck at uni. and don't have access to a microwave.
htabby
Hey, that's a great idea! I used to have one of those when I was in Elementary school! I should get one! Thanks! :)
Post a Comment