My fiancee Don, and I often get Subs, or Pitas following our weekly weigh in. As I'm eating mine today, I'm thinking how much I really do enjoy eating healthy. I was really enjoying my sub today, and that enjoyment wasn't immediately followed by guilt, which was an even greater feeling. It's several hours later now, and I'm still feeling great, because I made that awesome, healthy, tasty choice for lunch.
When I eat off plan, I feel good for the time that I'm eating, which is immediately followed by guilt that I've eaten something I shouldn't, then bloating, cramps from my full stomach, and other unpleasant things.
I'm really starting to love my new lifestyle. It's really new, as weight watchers has been a part of my life for nearly two years, but it's new in the sense that I have a new attitude toward it. I'm accepting this challenge with open arms, and loving every moment of it. I am accepting that this is now my life, and is the best choice I could ever make for myself.
Our weigh-in went great, by the way. Don lost an amazing 3.8 pounds, which I'm very proud of him for, as he's been struggling lately. I just hope for him to keep it up, and I know that he'll be truly happy with himself if he does. I lost 1.0 which isn't super, but I'm willing to accept. It's only been 5 days since my last weigh in, and I am still recovering from my pig out last week. Also, I didn't get to the gym at all.
I'm committing to putting forth the extra effort this next week, and getting to the gym. The weather is also starting to warm up, so I'm hoping to get out for more walks - something I truly enjoy doing.
I also realized today that while Don & I are away in May we'll be missing our weekly meeting. We have decided to attend one in Edmonton while we're there, which I'm quite excited about. I will be better at staying on track, knowing I need to be accountable mid-trip. We're also staying with his family, so I'm hoping that we will be able to cook for them once or twice while we're there, which I'm sure his mother won't mind!
Oh, I also ordered my wedding favors last night! Heart-shaped tins with clear tops! I'm quite excited. We're hoping to fill them with M&M's as both our last names start with M - I thought it was cute! We're also going to either make, or have made some stickers with our names and the date printed on them to put on either the top of the bottom of the tin. I'm thinking the bottom right now, so you can still see what's in the tin. We'll see though when I get them.
Anyway, I'm posting a picture of what they look like. I ordered them from e-Bay, so I should have them in a few weeks.
3 comments:
Those are cute tins!
Congrats to you and your man on two AWESOME weigh in's! WTG guys!
Now kick some butt at the gym this week, and I will too :O)
Well you are so lucky to be done in a couple of months! I go right thru the summer... :(
And yes... my mini vacation was so needed and relaxing....
My sanity needs a serious break.
I may take 1 summer class, but we'll see what's being offered.
Post a Comment