I'm down 2.6 for a total of 15.4 since January 2nd. Very pleased. I'm going to Minot, ND this weekend for 3 nights. This is going to be a challenge because I tend to just say "whatever" when I'm not at home and eat as I please.
I was thinking that I should get some snacks for the road trip, then I thought, Why? I mean.. I don't snack between meals (only an evening snack) now.. why do I need to snack just because I'm in a vehicle? So my plan is when we leave on Saturday morning I'm going to take a 500ml bottle of chocolate milk (thus getting in my milk servings for the day) and that will be my "car treat".
I'm also going to be buying some breakfast to have in the room, and thus not eating greesy McDonalds or something of the sort. I've checked that the room also has a fridge and a microwave, so I'll be purchasing some Smart Ones at the Grocery Store down there (I've also already check that they have them) and eating those for my lunches, saving more points for my evening meals.
We intend on going to Applebees too, and they have the WW menu there! I'm quite excited to try that!
I am GOING to have a great weekend, I'm NOT going to be deprived, and I WILL lose! :)
I was thinking that I should get some snacks for the road trip, then I thought, Why? I mean.. I don't snack between meals (only an evening snack) now.. why do I need to snack just because I'm in a vehicle? So my plan is when we leave on Saturday morning I'm going to take a 500ml bottle of chocolate milk (thus getting in my milk servings for the day) and that will be my "car treat".
I'm also going to be buying some breakfast to have in the room, and thus not eating greesy McDonalds or something of the sort. I've checked that the room also has a fridge and a microwave, so I'll be purchasing some Smart Ones at the Grocery Store down there (I've also already check that they have them) and eating those for my lunches, saving more points for my evening meals.
We intend on going to Applebees too, and they have the WW menu there! I'm quite excited to try that!
I am GOING to have a great weekend, I'm NOT going to be deprived, and I WILL lose! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment