BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!




Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! On a day that it can be so easy to stray from my Weight Watchers lifestyle, I stuck to my guns and stayed on track!

I got up early, so I could give my mom the heart-shaped Bamboo that I got for her, before she went to work. She loved it. She said she was thinking that she needed more plants for her desk at work.

After her and my brother left the house. I went downstairs and did some abdominal exercises and arm exercises with my new hand weights. I also went on the Elliptical. I was quite proud of myself, because I usually feel that I need to go to the gym to get a good workout, but I just kept moving, and doing the things I do at my Body Blast class, and I felt that I had a great work out. I even earned 4 Activity Points, which would help out later in the evening.

I got to work to realize that we had an over-abundance of staff on today, and that it was quite slow. I ended up offering to go into the file room and pull files all day.. so my thighs are going to be sore tomorrow from all the squats!

After work, I went to Don's for our heart-shaped pizza Valentine's dinner. I have to admit - I was kind of disappointed. I'd been looking forward to the pizza all week, not so much because it was pizza, but more because of the heart shape.. as odd as that may sound. Anyway, you really had to use your imagination to see that the pizza was in the shape of a heart. It was the Schezuan. I thought it was really good - I ended up eating 4 slices! It's okay though, I had 12 points left for the day, and used my 4 Activity Points for the last slice. But boy, was I stuffed. I'm not sure why I even had that last slice. Live and learn. It's great to eat and not feel guilty!

Oh - Don got me a new Journal and the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus CD (I'm such a nerd - but I really like her!) for Valentine's Day. He's such a sweetheart.

Tomorrow I am planning on getting up early and going to the gym before 7am, so that I have time to get home and shower before going to work. I used to do that almost everyday, but it's been months and months and months since I've done that. I'm also hoping to go to the gym right when it opens at 8am on Saturday, so that I can get in some Activity Points for the day. That will only work if we leave at 10am or later for Minot. I'll know more tomorrow. I'm really trying to get as much activity in as I can this week, because of the extra points I may consume this weekend.

I'd also like to send out my condolences to the victims of the Northern Illinois University Shooting today. What a tragedy.

0 comments: