Well.. I'd like to pretend the last two days didn't happen.
My last night in Minot I kind of made a pig of myself. We went back to Applebee's and I ate what I wanted... probably not so good for me. It was good, but I immediately felt guilty.
On the drive home, we stopped in Estevan for lunch, where I also ate what was not on the plan. I did write it all down though. Tomorrow I'm starting a new tracker. I don't want to look at that all week - it's depressing. I do not intend on using Flex Points until next week though.
Don got a gift certificate for the Keg from his work for Christmas, and said we should go out this Saturday night and use it. I suggested we save it for the following weekend, as we've eaten out quite a bit lately. He said that was fine.
Today I worked at the BMO trade booth at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts (Curling) at the Brandt Centre. It was a lot of fun. I worked it with another girl who also works at my branch. Minus the sub-zero temperature of the room we were in, it was a good time. We were then treated to a free lunch for sponsors - Chili in a bread bowl. I didn't eat it all, and counted it as about 20 points.
I finally went for my weigh-in tonight. I'm up .8 of a pound. I deserved to gain, the way I pigged out the other night. I'm just glad I was so good in the days leading up to the trip, and the first part of the trip. As I learned over Christmas (10 pound gain in a week) it could have been a whole lot worse!
This week is reading week, so I'm enjoying not having to go to class. I'm working Thursday & Friday yet this week, then Saturday I'm back at the Scotties working the Trade Booth (Yay, I get out of work again!!). Should be fun. I'm hoping to take in some Curling after my shift on Saturday.
Here's to a new week! I'm going to lose this week!
:)
My last night in Minot I kind of made a pig of myself. We went back to Applebee's and I ate what I wanted... probably not so good for me. It was good, but I immediately felt guilty.
On the drive home, we stopped in Estevan for lunch, where I also ate what was not on the plan. I did write it all down though. Tomorrow I'm starting a new tracker. I don't want to look at that all week - it's depressing. I do not intend on using Flex Points until next week though.
Don got a gift certificate for the Keg from his work for Christmas, and said we should go out this Saturday night and use it. I suggested we save it for the following weekend, as we've eaten out quite a bit lately. He said that was fine.
Today I worked at the BMO trade booth at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts (Curling) at the Brandt Centre. It was a lot of fun. I worked it with another girl who also works at my branch. Minus the sub-zero temperature of the room we were in, it was a good time. We were then treated to a free lunch for sponsors - Chili in a bread bowl. I didn't eat it all, and counted it as about 20 points.
I finally went for my weigh-in tonight. I'm up .8 of a pound. I deserved to gain, the way I pigged out the other night. I'm just glad I was so good in the days leading up to the trip, and the first part of the trip. As I learned over Christmas (10 pound gain in a week) it could have been a whole lot worse!
This week is reading week, so I'm enjoying not having to go to class. I'm working Thursday & Friday yet this week, then Saturday I'm back at the Scotties working the Trade Booth (Yay, I get out of work again!!). Should be fun. I'm hoping to take in some Curling after my shift on Saturday.
Here's to a new week! I'm going to lose this week!
:)
1 comments:
don't you just hate coming back from reading week! I know I do... I am also having a hard time trying to get back into study mode...
Post a Comment