The last few days have been a struggle. As most days, I started today with a fresh slate, and although it too proved to be a struggle - I got through it.
It's weird, because I want to lose this weight so bad, so I can be smaller for my wedding, yet I don't want to put forth the effort it requires. It's painful.
I did go to Sobeys with a friend at lunch, because she needed to get something. Usually when I do this, I end up buying something I shouldn't eat, even though I've brought a perfectly good lunch, and not eating what I've brought. Today, all I bought was some unsweetened apple sauce and a chocolate milk (Which gave me my milk servings!) so I was proud of myself for that.
After dinner, all I wanted was to eat again. So we went out for frozen yogurt. Disaster was averted.
I did end up using a few flex points, but it sure could have been a whole lot worse!
Someone posted a website on the message boards where you can put in your height and weight and it will generate a model that looks something like you - you can tweek it to make it more so. You can put a side-by-side of this model and the same model at your goal weight. It's quite neat. Puts it into perspective. I've printed this off, I'm going to post it somewhere where I look often.
It's weird, because I want to lose this weight so bad, so I can be smaller for my wedding, yet I don't want to put forth the effort it requires. It's painful.
I did go to Sobeys with a friend at lunch, because she needed to get something. Usually when I do this, I end up buying something I shouldn't eat, even though I've brought a perfectly good lunch, and not eating what I've brought. Today, all I bought was some unsweetened apple sauce and a chocolate milk (Which gave me my milk servings!) so I was proud of myself for that.
After dinner, all I wanted was to eat again. So we went out for frozen yogurt. Disaster was averted.
I did end up using a few flex points, but it sure could have been a whole lot worse!
Someone posted a website on the message boards where you can put in your height and weight and it will generate a model that looks something like you - you can tweek it to make it more so. You can put a side-by-side of this model and the same model at your goal weight. It's quite neat. Puts it into perspective. I've printed this off, I'm going to post it somewhere where I look often.
1 comments:
That site is neat isn't it! :) I saw that on a couple of people's blogs and thought it was pretty cool and a neat way of encouragement to see what you can look like.
Well, you came across some tough times and things look like they are slowly getting better for you. Your will power is getting stronger. :)
Stay tough! (but make sure you have a blast on your camping trip!)
Post a Comment