Yes.. Life is a muffin. I'm really not sure about that, but we'll go with it.
I had my WI yesterday (Wednesday) morning. I was down 0.6, much to my disappointment. I'd tried so hard to be good in Calgary, and didn't indugle in anything that I shouldn't have, although, let me tell you, I sure wanted to!! I'm going to blame the small loss on minimal exercise and not enough water guzzling. So, I took my minimal loss as motivation to get my butt in gear. I've decided that I'm not going to eat any of my WP or my AP this week, drink at least 4 L of water a day, and no more chips for a MONTH (until July 11... which, coincidently is my Bridal Shower.. bad Idea?? Probably.. ) Chips are a serious downfall to me. Although this time on WW I've had no problems eating them and still being within my DP or WP at the most, I just enjoy them way tooooo much. I gave them up for lent this year, so I can make it a meesly 30 days. I know this!
Anyway, so after my WI (it was 6am..) I walked over to DF's house (15 min) and went on the Wii Active for the daily 20 minute workout. I then walked home (15 min) So here, I earned 6 AP.. all before 7:30 in the morning. Well, let me tell YOU, this Wii Active is kicking my butt.. litterally.. my butt is SOOO sore!! It's my body thanking me, I know. The rest of yesterday went by relatively well. I stayed within my DP, drank all my water.. and sat on my butt all night. NO wonder it's so sore.. haha!
Today, I wasn't as eager to get out of bed. Although I was awake at 6:00am, I layed in bed until 7:00. I had a tanning appointment this morning. I figured I should get that started so I'm not a pasty white ghost bride in August. Like seriously.. my mother is a redhead, and I was blessed (cursed) with the freckly redhead fair skin.
DF had been saying he's wanted Banana Loaf for a few days now, and since I noticed he had some Bananas on the counter that were reaching their expiry, I decided I'd give it a shot. I used my Online tools to research a Banana Loaf Recipe. I decided to make it into muffins however, then I didn't have to guess what 1/10 of the loaf was, I just knew that 1 muffin = 4 points. They turned out beautifully! And big too, I was awfully surprised. DF didn't think they were too bad either!

I had my WI yesterday (Wednesday) morning. I was down 0.6, much to my disappointment. I'd tried so hard to be good in Calgary, and didn't indugle in anything that I shouldn't have, although, let me tell you, I sure wanted to!! I'm going to blame the small loss on minimal exercise and not enough water guzzling. So, I took my minimal loss as motivation to get my butt in gear. I've decided that I'm not going to eat any of my WP or my AP this week, drink at least 4 L of water a day, and no more chips for a MONTH (until July 11... which, coincidently is my Bridal Shower.. bad Idea?? Probably.. ) Chips are a serious downfall to me. Although this time on WW I've had no problems eating them and still being within my DP or WP at the most, I just enjoy them way tooooo much. I gave them up for lent this year, so I can make it a meesly 30 days. I know this!
Anyway, so after my WI (it was 6am..) I walked over to DF's house (15 min) and went on the Wii Active for the daily 20 minute workout. I then walked home (15 min) So here, I earned 6 AP.. all before 7:30 in the morning. Well, let me tell YOU, this Wii Active is kicking my butt.. litterally.. my butt is SOOO sore!! It's my body thanking me, I know. The rest of yesterday went by relatively well. I stayed within my DP, drank all my water.. and sat on my butt all night. NO wonder it's so sore.. haha!
Today, I wasn't as eager to get out of bed. Although I was awake at 6:00am, I layed in bed until 7:00. I had a tanning appointment this morning. I figured I should get that started so I'm not a pasty white ghost bride in August. Like seriously.. my mother is a redhead, and I was blessed (cursed) with the freckly redhead fair skin.
DF had been saying he's wanted Banana Loaf for a few days now, and since I noticed he had some Bananas on the counter that were reaching their expiry, I decided I'd give it a shot. I used my Online tools to research a Banana Loaf Recipe. I decided to make it into muffins however, then I didn't have to guess what 1/10 of the loaf was, I just knew that 1 muffin = 4 points. They turned out beautifully! And big too, I was awfully surprised. DF didn't think they were too bad either!

So, tomorrow is Friday, my best intentions are for a wonderful OP weekend. We've got nothing planned for this weekend, except for an improv show. I don't foresee any issues, as all they sell is drinks there, and I'm not a big drinker. So all shall go well. I hope everyone out there has a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment