Going away for the weekend is always a terrible time for me and weightloss. I am terrible with eating in the car, I`m terrible eating at restaurants, and I`m terrible for snacking constantly. Knowing all this, I prepared myself, and ... succeeded!
Before leaving on Friday, I cut up some fresh cauliflower and carrots into a container, and also popped some air-pop popcorn, which I sprayed with bacel spray and topped with taco seasoning. The whole bag I made (which was really large!) was only 6 points! It was fantastic.
So, come road-trip... we stopped at Extreme Pita on the way out of town. I got the flat-baked pita (again.. I love them!). That kept me fairly satisfied for the entire 8-hour drive to calgary. About 5:00 I was getting snacky, so I ate about 2 points worth of the popcorn, and then some cauliflower. It was great!
We ate out the entire weekend, I made healthy choices, and feel so much better about myself then I would have, had I not. I ended up using 15 WP over the weekend, which I`m fine with. I didn`t drink as much water as I usually try to, mostly due to the extra time spent in the vehicle travelling all over the city, and didn`t have time for pee breaks every 5 minutes!!
I`m very satisfied with my choices this weekend, and am very much looking forward to my WI tomorrow! I`ll make sure to post!
0 comments:
Post a Comment