Alright, well, it's been nearly a year since I've posted. About time, maybe??
So, long story short, I got off track.. WAYYY off track! I gained about 30 lbs this last year, which disgusts me. I re-joined Weight Watchers (WW) Online on April 21, 2009. I've never done online before, and to date, I'm loving it! I've been quite religious to the boards, I'm tracking right on my computer at work during the day, and I don't have to worry about making it to a meeting! This is working for me! I re-joined this time at 257.2lbs - so far I'm down 12.2 lbs, at 245. Hopefully this is the last time!
I've come to the conclusion that I'll probably never be "skinny". The smallest that I can remember being is 205, which I reached with WW a couple of years ago. I was looking back at pictures the other day, and was surprised to realize how good I looked then. I realize 205 is not small by any means, but for me, it is. I'm only 23 years old, and in my life, cannot remember being smaller than that. Weight has always been an issue, and it always will be. Anyway, I've decided this time that I'd like to try to get to 195 (50 lbs to go!) and then determine where I will go from there. So that is my goal for now folks, to get to 195. I know I can do this, I've done it before.
When I first joined WW I weighed 284.2 (my heaviest) and lost almost 80 lbs! Then I had to go and gain it back, but.. that's another story!!
Anyway, I'm really optimistic about this right now, I'm loving the program, which is what I need in my life.
Today I had my WI, I was down 1.4 pounds, which, I realize is an awesome loss, however, I do have to admit that I was somewhat disappointed. I got up an hour early every day and took my dog for a walk (I wasn't getting any exercise prior to last week) for about an hour, drank 4L of water a day, tracked religiously. I guess I was hoping for at least 2 lbs - or.. if It had all just disappeared, I would have enjoyed that as well! Hah, In a perfect world!
Anyway, here I am, slightly discouraged over my minimal loss (which, again, in my head, I do know is good, and yes, I will continue to remind myself). I'm going to be going to Calgary on friday afternoon, and coming home on Monday. I really have a hard time being good when I'm away. For me, it tends to be all, or nothing. Meaning, I pretty much have to stick to my guns, or I lose it, and eat everything in sight. I don't know why. Whyyyy meeee!! Gah!
I've decided I'm going to make a plan for Friday (our travel day). I'm working until noon, then we're going to take off. We'll probably grab Subway or Extreme Pita when we leave Regina, then dinner likely in Medicine Hat. I need to determine where in Medicine Hat though, so I can decide before hand what I can eat.
When I go out to eat lately I've been determining what I'm going to eat before I even leave home, then do not even bother opening the menu, as I know I'll change my mind. This seems to be working for me.
Anyway, that is enough for today, I will try and post frequently, but we'll see how that goes!!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Back to the Posting!
Posted by Marisa_Lyn285 at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment