BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 3, 2008

Weigh-In Monday: March 3 Edition

Our Feature Story: I've attended my new Monday Evening meeting, and am pleased to report that I not only thoroughly enjoyed it - the leader there is awesome, but I lost 3.2 lbs, putting me at a total of 18.8 lbs lost since January 2nd! Yahoo! That means I'm just past the 50% mark of my short term goal to lose 37.2 lbs by May 19th - which puts me at 199 lbs!

February wasn't an overly successful month, compared to January. I only lost 3.4 lbs in February, opposed to the 12.2 I lost in January. However! It's still 3.4 lbs I no longer have on my body, so it's still progress. I'm hoping that I do lose more in March. Heck! I'm already 94% there. Easter is going to be my biggest challenge this month, but I'm up for it. I think I may offer to bring dessert this year. In past years we've gone for a large brunch on easter mornings, I'm hoping that's not the case this year. I can't really justify eating all that terrible food, or not eating it and spending $20 to stare at my family. Maybe I should offer to make everyone breakfast. I'll have to see if they'll go for that. That way I'll know exactly what I'm eating.

In other news: Today was my school day. I actually didn't mind sitting through my Quantitative Analysis class today - which is strange. I need to work harder at this class though, cause I really have absolutely no idea what is going and the midterm is next week. Gah!

During my "lunch break" Don and I went to Chapters. I wanted to get Sophia Kinsella's new book and the Eat, Shrink & Be Merry cookbook. I did get the cookbook, which I can't wait to try. I hear there are many marvelous recipes in there. I'm thinking possibly Saturday, if not Sunday, I'll give it a shot! I didn't end up getting the Sophia Kinsella book, because it was cheaper at Wal-Mart, so I'll get it there later this week. I also looked at Wedding Planning books. There are so many, it was hard to choose, so I left them. I'm hoping to go back with my mom in the near future, so she can help.

Speaking of Mothers - Don's Mother and I e-mailed back and forth quite a bit today regarding the wedding. I'm excited that she's so eager to help, even from a distance - they're in Edmonton. I shared a lot of my ideas with her, and she said she may take a day off work to go to some craft and hobby stores with us to get ideas for center pieces. Sounds good to me!

Dinner tonight was an M&M Meats Cannenelli. For 1/3 of the tray, it was 6 points. Which worked out great, considering there were 3 of us, and 6 tubes of Cannenelli. I really enjoyed it. We ate it with a bun with Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar to dip it in (Needed those Oil Servings!) and fresh veggies, with my 3 Onion Epicure Dip Mix (My new favorite!) I also had another of the fantastic Nestle Caramel Nut Drumsticks (50% less fat) that I bought on the weekend. I love those things. I think I may make them my WI night treat. It was usually a DQ Sandwich, previously. I also ate a chocolate bar later in the evening.

The greatest part? I had exactly enough points for everything, and still got in all my oils, milks & veggies! No guilt - love it!

Here's to next week!
Cheers!

1 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Hi Marisa! I love new blog buddies! :) Your stats are awesome! Keep up the good work. I'll be checking in on you ya know! lol