I've never been so glad that a weekend was over. Although it means that I have to return to a week packed full of school and work, it also means that my brother will have school every day, thus have to go to bed at a "decent" time, and QUIT HAVING FRIENDS OVER. My mother left for the Dominican on Thursday, so it's become my job to "mother" him. He's really putting me in a difficult situation, because I don't want to say no to him, because he really doesn't like me to begin with, although, I need to be responsible. He's 6 years younger, and we've never really seen eye-to-eye. It's been one of the more difficult weekends I've had in awhile. That being said, I'm not looking forward to having my own teenagers, although, I may have more control over them. Only 4 more sleeps until Mom comes home - then I leave on my vacation (I wish, although, I think I seriously need one now.) I'm really glad that she did go on this vacation though, because she deals with this everyday, and she really needed it, that being said, I can't wait for her to come home!
Anyway, so I think today went well WW wise. I made a point of drinking as much water as I could today, as my weigh in is tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. Don and I have decided to go to the Monday evening meetings until School is over. It's a little further drive to go to the evening meeting, than the afternoon one, but to be honest, we can't really stand the leader at the afternoon one. Come summer, we're going to go to the Tuesday night meetings, which are closer to where we live (at the same place as the Monday afternoon meeting) and we can walk. Right now I'm going to an exercise class on Tuesday evenings, so it's kind of out of the question.
For brunch we made our own Bagel B.E.L.Ts (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato). We used WW bagels, toasted, then used one slice of turkey bacon, and some Egg Creations, a slice of tomato and a bit of lettuce. One Sandwich turned out to be 4 points, and they were very filling. I ate them with fresh vegetables. Last night I made a huge veggie try with some of my new Epicure Roasted Red Pepper dip. It was great. I used the rest of that between lunch and dinner today.
We had to eat an earlier dinner today because we were going to the Regina Pats game tonight (WHL). I made some home made oven roasted potatoes that I spiced with my Epicure Foccacia Bread spices and olive oil. I also made some fresh bruchetta, on sourdough bread. We then george formaned some chicken. It was a wonderful meal. I love all the spices I got from Epicure! That bruchetta was amazing! I kind of had to scarf the meal down though, because we were going to be late for the game.
My grandpa won an all expense paid trip to the Memorial Cup from Sobeys. Because he and my grandma are in the Dominican with my Mom, and they had to present the prize at this game, I had to accept it on his behalf. I just wish I was one of the 4 people he was taking! Grandma, Grandpa, Mom & My aunt are going - not fair! Oh well, I did get to go to the game for free. It was good. Regina won 3-1 against Calgary. I'll have to add the picture of us accepting the award on here soon.
Anyway, so I think today went well WW wise. I made a point of drinking as much water as I could today, as my weigh in is tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. Don and I have decided to go to the Monday evening meetings until School is over. It's a little further drive to go to the evening meeting, than the afternoon one, but to be honest, we can't really stand the leader at the afternoon one. Come summer, we're going to go to the Tuesday night meetings, which are closer to where we live (at the same place as the Monday afternoon meeting) and we can walk. Right now I'm going to an exercise class on Tuesday evenings, so it's kind of out of the question.
For brunch we made our own Bagel B.E.L.Ts (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato). We used WW bagels, toasted, then used one slice of turkey bacon, and some Egg Creations, a slice of tomato and a bit of lettuce. One Sandwich turned out to be 4 points, and they were very filling. I ate them with fresh vegetables. Last night I made a huge veggie try with some of my new Epicure Roasted Red Pepper dip. It was great. I used the rest of that between lunch and dinner today.
We had to eat an earlier dinner today because we were going to the Regina Pats game tonight (WHL). I made some home made oven roasted potatoes that I spiced with my Epicure Foccacia Bread spices and olive oil. I also made some fresh bruchetta, on sourdough bread. We then george formaned some chicken. It was a wonderful meal. I love all the spices I got from Epicure! That bruchetta was amazing! I kind of had to scarf the meal down though, because we were going to be late for the game.
My grandpa won an all expense paid trip to the Memorial Cup from Sobeys. Because he and my grandma are in the Dominican with my Mom, and they had to present the prize at this game, I had to accept it on his behalf. I just wish I was one of the 4 people he was taking! Grandma, Grandpa, Mom & My aunt are going - not fair! Oh well, I did get to go to the game for free. It was good. Regina won 3-1 against Calgary. I'll have to add the picture of us accepting the award on here soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment