I wrote my Quantitative Analysis Midterm today. Finally. It seems like I've been studying FOREVER! I'm glad to have it over with, although, nervous to get my mark back. Fingers Crossed!
I thought that my second Accounting midterm was next Wednesday, although, it's not until the Wednesday after Easter, so I'm glad for that. Don and I are going to Saskatoon this Saturday, to see some friends. I'm glad to know I can actually afford the night away from studying.
The people we are going to see are getting married this summer, and Don is in the wedding party, so he'll be going to try on a suit this weekend while we're there. Alyeska, the bride, is also in school, so her and I are looking forward to drinking our midterm blues away! Haha! I've got a 40 of Long Island I bought at Duty Free with my name on it! Cheap booze is all the better.
I'm trying to save my Flex points for the weekend, as I'll be doing some drinking, and likely eating out a couple times. I did use 6 last night, but I'm going to try my very best to save the remaining 29 for the weekend!
My mom's cousin, and her daughter are in from St. Albert this week. Last night we went to my Grandma's (where they are staying) for dinner. I thought I was very good - avoided the gravy, buns & dessert. I only had a small helping of mashed potatoes, and the smallest, leanest piece of beef roast that I could find, as well as some vegetables. I was quite proud of myself. Although, I did go home and eat 4 perogies, a DQ Sandwich and a bun. At least I knew how many points those things were!
Tonight, Don and I have our meeting with Father, at the Church, regarding our Wedding. I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen at this meeting, as we're not getting married for another year and a half. I am hoping though that we get an answer on whether or not we'll be able to use the church hall for the reception.
Everyone else (Mom, her Cousin & Daughter, My brother & Grandparents) are going to Brewsters for dinner. Don and I are going to eat before our meeting and then join them after, for a drink & to visit. That is my way of avoiding the menu that I am unable to find the NI for, as much as I love their food. On a week like this, when I know that I'll have other challenges coming, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
I need to get to the gym, too! Ugh. Why is it so easy to avoid? I don't know. It's getting really nice outside - above zero all week so far. I'm going to focus on getting outside now, instead of getting to the gym. I really do enjoy walking, whereas the gym, I enjoy being there, just find it awfully difficult to GET there.
I thought that my second Accounting midterm was next Wednesday, although, it's not until the Wednesday after Easter, so I'm glad for that. Don and I are going to Saskatoon this Saturday, to see some friends. I'm glad to know I can actually afford the night away from studying.
The people we are going to see are getting married this summer, and Don is in the wedding party, so he'll be going to try on a suit this weekend while we're there. Alyeska, the bride, is also in school, so her and I are looking forward to drinking our midterm blues away! Haha! I've got a 40 of Long Island I bought at Duty Free with my name on it! Cheap booze is all the better.
I'm trying to save my Flex points for the weekend, as I'll be doing some drinking, and likely eating out a couple times. I did use 6 last night, but I'm going to try my very best to save the remaining 29 for the weekend!
My mom's cousin, and her daughter are in from St. Albert this week. Last night we went to my Grandma's (where they are staying) for dinner. I thought I was very good - avoided the gravy, buns & dessert. I only had a small helping of mashed potatoes, and the smallest, leanest piece of beef roast that I could find, as well as some vegetables. I was quite proud of myself. Although, I did go home and eat 4 perogies, a DQ Sandwich and a bun. At least I knew how many points those things were!
Tonight, Don and I have our meeting with Father, at the Church, regarding our Wedding. I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen at this meeting, as we're not getting married for another year and a half. I am hoping though that we get an answer on whether or not we'll be able to use the church hall for the reception.
Everyone else (Mom, her Cousin & Daughter, My brother & Grandparents) are going to Brewsters for dinner. Don and I are going to eat before our meeting and then join them after, for a drink & to visit. That is my way of avoiding the menu that I am unable to find the NI for, as much as I love their food. On a week like this, when I know that I'll have other challenges coming, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
I need to get to the gym, too! Ugh. Why is it so easy to avoid? I don't know. It's getting really nice outside - above zero all week so far. I'm going to focus on getting outside now, instead of getting to the gym. I really do enjoy walking, whereas the gym, I enjoy being there, just find it awfully difficult to GET there.
4 comments:
My fingers are crossed for you!
Have fun in old 'toon town this weekend... we are supposed to have a good couple of days of flurries now... :(
Enjoy your weekend and long island ice tea!
So, did you? Save your flex points, that is. Were you a good girl? :)
How do you think you did on your Quanti-whatever exam? My eyes crossed when I read the title of the exam. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten even one answer correct! (Hard to read with your eyes crossed!) LOL!
Take care!
How are you doing? I just stopped by to check if you are still kicking. :) I hope you kicked butt on your exam!
Getting you back...
TAG! lol
(see today's post for further details).... :)
Post a Comment